News Section Show EP#1 - English "Spot Edition" News Section Show EP#1 - English "Spot Edition"

Hey! Great to see you back here on Newgrounds, man!
I see this is not connected to the "Blue Sky" project, but is this something else you're planning?
And why the "subscribe!"-option? Why not post the entire video on here?

realizaestudios responds:

Thank you friend for your kind welcome! Exactly I have not disconnected from the project Blue Sky, this summer I plan to upload the full gameplay trailer of a new version in which I have been developing 8 months, the game is huge and I intend to innovate with this project 2d graphics with the mechanics of an Open world game, so the subscription is a new way to offer you better content better worked and better animated in other words a better help that you can help me to grow and create better content.

Thanks you again, regards.

Skyrim is EPIC 3D Skyrim is EPIC 3D

-Beautiful, just beautiful! [*Ducks and covers*]
'Tis a wonderous sight to see.

Blue Sky Exterminator - First gameplay trailer (teaser) Blue Sky Exterminator - First gameplay trailer (teaser)

Hello again! I have to say, this looks interesting and surreal! Can't want for the finished game! Good luck!

realizaestudios responds:

Thanks again! And welcome back. It not has date for launch yet.

Battle for the Galaxy Battle for the Galaxy

Since you people actually respond to reviews (for which I salute you), I have 2 questions which in *my* opinion are important. But first, a quick review:
Interface: good.
Graphics good.
Sprites: good.
Sound: good.
Music: good.
Using crystals and mega deals to tempt player and test their patience and "quick 'n easy, but costly reward" or "same reward, but free if you are patient (*very* patient in this case, as upgrades takes often takes *DAYS* to complete)" mindset: BAD

Here's my 2 questions:

#1:
What is the purpose of Experience? I understand it's a reward for completing challenges, but can it actually be *used* for anything? You don't increase in any level by getting experience, as one would think, and I've found no tally of just how much XP I've received. So is this function even necessary?

#2:
Why am I FORCED to join a corporation? After getting 30 War-Points, I was immediately led to a "[random (let's say X) corporation] is impressed by your [something]" pop-up screen, and was given a prompt "JOIN CORPORATION X" with no means to leave. I don't want to join a corporation,
I would prefer if you could choose to be a lone base commander.
But such an option was not given or even implied.
I refreshed the tab, WITHOUT JOINING, and when my base was loaded - what did I see? I'm in corporation "X"! I was involuntary enlisted into something I had NO INTENTION of joining!
This is just cruel. Please answer me just what made you guys include this... action!

Thank you for your time and effort if you respond to this lenghty review. Have a nice day!
-E. A. J.

AMT-Games responds:

#1
Experience is somewhat the measure of your progress through the game, you gain experience for every action - building,attacking, winning leagues and wars, even removing garbage. Your experience levels is shown next to your name. It's purely for understanding how advanced is player you met. If you experience level is 40 and you see a base with experience level 100, you would probably understand - owner of that base has a lot stronger buildings, modules, units and other stuff. It's not anyhow affecting matchmaking though.

#2
Open your profile, and under corporate name there is another "profile" button, click on it and you will see corporate profile, where you can leave corporation and play as a independent commander or find a different corporation in chat, or join your friends, or make your own corporation.

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

There are too many random variables and factor to make this an enjoyble game. Sure, the concept was interesting, but I found the execution of this game sluggish, to say the least.

A number of people have already voiced their displeasure regarding the lack of actual gameplay, and I must say I agree with them. I think this game sorely needs a reboot so that we can actually influence the course of action after the scenario-picker. Upgrades, both passive and active would also help to make this simulation better.

The music was decent, but became incessant and a little obnoxious after a while. I'm glad there was a mute button. However, when I had muted the music, I was a little disappointed with the absolute silence, broken only by the occasional medal achievement. Additional sound effects would be great.

Also, I discovered to my great dismay and horror that the foul being known as Justin Bieber joined my group. So I concluded that a suicide should also be an option. Either due to someone you dislike greatly joins your survivor group, or because you get infected and will eventually die, anyway.

I think this game is a small step back regarding your idle games, Blobzone. I know you can do better! I enjoyed "Battleground Legends", because of the sound effects, gameplay, events and the sheer amounts of combinations of weapons and gear it had.
This game, "Sim Apocalypse", *do* have a lot of combinations, but a little freedom of choice wouldn't hurt! Because of all my aforementioned reasons, I give this game 2.5 stars.

Blobzone responds:

Hey,

i totally get what you (and a lot of others) are saying. Of course the game as it is, can be seen as a pure idle game without any active gameplay elements so far besides the rolling and point distribution.

A lot of people seem to enjoy the game though. May it be the humor, the references or just the idea of it. And i appreciate that.

I actually put so much thought into the content of the game, like names, weapon types, food types, scenarios etc that i totally forgot about more active gameplay elements, but also because i thought it would be "good" that way.

In hindsight i realize that the game could have been better. A lot of ideas i read here are really good and i will probably use them when i "reboot" the game or else said: make a second part.

It would be easier to make a second part than trying to change this game (since i would have to change a lot of gameplay mechanics to make all the changes possible.)

So, besides from some balancing issues this game stands as it is.

Ps: Some people wouldnt regard this as a game, but thats ok with me :)

Pps: I like turtles!

----------- ,-"""-.--------------------
--- oo. _/ \___/ \------------------
---(____)_/___\__\_)----------------
----------- /_// \\_\--------------

Muchroom 0.5 Muchroom 0.5

Visually, the game is bad.
The controls are bad.
No sound... is bad.

HOWEVER, the CONCEPT of a mushroom shooting spores to manifest somewhere else is quite interesting. Redo the game in a more advanced flash game maker if you have the skills, and you might be on to something!

And yes, I did read your author comments. I don't think you should've uploaded this in the first place; it lack so many things to make it a game worth playing. Add them, and it might actually stay on Newgrounds. Good luck onwards, then!

StuffedWombat responds:

hi james,

in what way do you think the visuals are bad? I need a place where I could start working on. It just being bad (in your opinion) is not constructive enough to actually improve anything :)
Same goes for controls.

I am glad that you liked the concept!

Ghettogun Ghettogun

Interesting!
The compact design remind me of a nail-gun.
Though a reflex/red-dot sight would be a rarity in any post-apoc scenario, given they need usable batteries, which will become more and more rare... of course, nothing stops one from marking the clear sight with a pinpoint themselves ;)

Will there be any more post-apoc work by you on NG?

themefinland responds:

Haha, good point! Maybe they just thought it looked cool and just put it there without any further thought on what it actually does.

Most likely, yea.

Face Study "Sensei" Face Study "Sensei"

Great job! Lot's of lifelike-ness and emotion on something that is so small!
The wrinkles are also really well-made!
Do you use some sort of magnifying glass when working on miniatures (like the pencil-heads), or do you just squint a lot? :)

b0em responds:

Thank you very much Mr. Hatfeld the Reviewmeister, always a pleasure to get your input!
I'm blessed with good eyesight so the only piece I've used a magnifying glass for is the wizard head yeah. Small work like this and the Thurbads are just a squintfest indeed, and working in decent light conditions helps a lot too.

Hallucinations Hallucinations

Hmm... are red eyes and hallucinations side-effects of early amalgamate infestation?
...and the "infected" is lying to prevent creating uproar/cleansing?

...and is the picture from before or after Mako had the conversation?
(like the style and design of his futuristic jacket/coat!)