News Section Show EP#1 - English "Spot Edition" News Section Show EP#1 - English "Spot Edition"

Hey! Great to see you back here on Newgrounds, man!
I see this is not connected to the "Blue Sky" project, but is this something else you're planning?
And why the "subscribe!"-option? Why not post the entire video on here?

realizaestudios responds:

Thank you friend for your kind welcome! Exactly I have not disconnected from the project Blue Sky, this summer I plan to upload the full gameplay trailer of a new version in which I have been developing 8 months, the game is huge and I intend to innovate with this project 2d graphics with the mechanics of an Open world game, so the subscription is a new way to offer you better content better worked and better animated in other words a better help that you can help me to grow and create better content.

Thanks you again, regards.

Skyrim is EPIC 3D Skyrim is EPIC 3D

-Beautiful, just beautiful! [*Ducks and covers*]
'Tis a wonderous sight to see.

Blue Sky Exterminator - First gameplay trailer (teaser) Blue Sky Exterminator - First gameplay trailer (teaser)

Hello again! I have to say, this looks interesting and surreal! Can't want for the finished game! Good luck!

realizaestudios responds:

Thanks again! And welcome back. It not has date for launch yet.

Chicks & Sticks Chicks & Sticks

While I do respect the craftsmanship that is required to make this video, I am however baffled by it's origins: are you representing a new (potential or actual?) branch/medium of xHamster as a fanboy, or as a representative, with actual ties to the "adult" site?

Deaf Joke: Timber! Deaf Joke: Timber!

I for one would really like to see this developed further! Sound/colors would be great!
Fun fact: I reckon you know that the handsigns used by deaf people vary across the world,
but the American spelling of "T" would NEVER be used in some countries, especially Italy, where showing your thumb under your index finger in a clenched hand would make the Italian "Fica" (that illustrates a certain part of female... "crotch anatomy"!), and would thus be equivalent of flipping an Italian off! :)

deafguitarist063 responds:

I agree but sadly I have no idea where i can find sound and I don't have equipment to make sound. I'm pretty sure it will be awesome to add those :)

Ha!! I didn't know letter "T" mean that in Italy xD thanks for telling me that fun fact! haha It is pretty interesting how all signs are different in other countries especially the middle finger in USA obviously mean "F***" but in Japan or China it means brother or sister, I think. haha

Drive-In Theatre Intermission. Drive-In Theatre Intermission.

I think it's great! You really captured the distinct retro style, with the art style and music for the first half of the clip. Then for unknown reasons it progressed into a disturbing horror genre, with psychotic, delirious themes... is this because the intermission was meant to follow the genre of the film shown? Or was this just the "natural" way to go with the clip?

In any case, great work!

SacredOyster responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I think I just got bored with the original idea for this video so it somehow turned into a poorly animated version of Deep Rising.

Archery practice Archery practice

Glorious! This animation has it all: Good sound effects, great backgrounds, fluidity and simplicity (no need for actual language, thus the humor reaches across regardless of ethnicity, geographical location, age, etc.).

As for nitpicking, there are only two things: As an experienced archer, I noticed immediately that the boy's accessories (arm guard, archer glove) should switch arms. No idea how that mistake happened to begin with, since everything else about the draw is done correctly (the stance, the aiming, the pull, etc.)

...and that the boy's cheek scar seem to disappear after the aiming/firing sequence.
Otherwise, great work!

DuDuL responds:

I had the feeling something was off with the accessories, now i know what.
I guess i focused too much on the pose and movement while researching and didn't keep an eye on the glove.

Thanks for the review and nitpick ;) - Cheers

The Plastic Menace The Plastic Menace

What a great video to watch! The animation flowed nicely, and was awesome in it's simplicity. And the expressions. Hilarious!

If I were to criticize anything, it would be the lack of detail of Maul's face tattoos, and the length of the clip. Why didn't you see the battle through to the end? It would have been golden to watch Obi-Wan try to cut Maul in half with the toy saber!

In any case, there is great potential here. Episode 2 with Dooku dominating Anakin and Obi, then Yoda shows up, for example.

ALIEN ALIEN

Not bad! This definitely has some potential. The animation is decent and flows nicely and the style of the characters is (somewhat) new and interesting. The voices did okay. They weren't awesome, but they sufficed.

Some soundtrack to go along the video itself would be appreciated (by the way, the music at the START-screen was quite good! What's the name of the song?).

I have only one thing to criticize, and that's the placement of the box. It's corner really shouldn't touch the sky, as physics do not work that way. A placement slightly lower, and it's all good :)

About the microphone issue, there are many ways you can improve the quality of the voices. Most laptops and maybe even desktop computers or tablets have a microphone/recording program you might try. I used it once before, and the quality was high enough to attach it to a video presentation without any embarrassment. Or maybe there are some recording equipment around the school you might use. Ask around!
Meanwhile, I'll be waiting for ALIEN 2.

DeadlyShyGuy responds:

Thank you soooooo much for that review! it was very helpful. It's always good to give your opinion so I can try and make it better. Also thank you for actually liking my work! here is the link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbC-vUPMR7k

And BTW I am norwegian, and i'm not too good in english, so could you please explain this a bit more: the placement of the box. It's corner really shouldn't touch the sky, as physics do not work that way

Solace Story Board Solace Story Board

Wow! This shows great promise, man! The drawing style is good as well, both the hero and the villain (dark entity) looks positively intense and show vivid emotions, even the picture's unpolished state. The music is nothing short of epic. Where did you acquire it? In any case, I wish you good luck on your brainchild!

Eggabeg responds:

Thank you very much!
Ah yes Music.. here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze25Q0w8O24
Loved that theme for ages! the Pacing was just perfect for these slow build things.