All 116 art Reviews

Just a little fox. Just a little fox.

Adorable ^^
Simple in design, yet still characteristic and cute!

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

Sam before (without wig) Sam before (without wig)

Aah, I remember when I saw these (with and without wig) - no idea they would "turn into" Sam ^^
Glad you made that decision, and gave our new hero a face! :)

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

yah, i like her alot so i thought i would use it although i'm still not sure 100% but i made the choice and i can always change it if i wanted to. but thanks ^_^

Orbital battle Orbital battle

WOAH!! So many THINGS! So many LAYERS! SO much GLEAM!
Approx. how many hours did you spend on this? (and were Nika happy with it?)

I don't think it's possible for anyone to rate less than 5/5 on this!
I would think this would be out of your comfort zone given your earlier works, but you still pulled it off magnificently!

New character (cat) New character (cat)

So KAWAIII!!

...but he/she looks great! They have a cute little bow :)
I bet you already know, but the black pen REALLY helped!
From which character did you take inspiration from?

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

Thank you so much i really like the drawing as well ^_^
and i just googled anime girls and saw a cat kind of girl and desided to base it of that
it's not really from any anime or somthing. but thank you so much i'm so happy you like it.

Steam Punk Fashion Steam Punk Fashion

Nice and elegant!
The vest and jacket have a nice cut... good design, good job!

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

Thank you it took me around two hours or so to finsih it but i'm really happy you like it. ^_^

A Friend of Mine A Friend of Mine

Ah - I remember - you drew this in Berlin, no?

Anyway, this drawing is really interesting - nice and not too... complicated.
Good job on the nose and eyebrows - the placement of her mouth reminds me of Jessica Rabbit.
The background - is that a window looking out onto a landscape?
All in all, I think you've got the hang of this new style! Maybe you could draw others in the same style?

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

No this is not the drawing from Berlin i was already back, but i'm glad you like it ^_^
and no it's not a window i wanted to make it like a photo you see from old photographs
only you can't see it that well because i cut out the lower section because of the name of my friend. but i'm glad you like this style and mabey i'll try more drawings like that (but i'm experimenting so ;) i'll see ^_^)

New Caracter outlining (Part 2) New Caracter outlining (Part 2)

Yeah, we see the hair color! It it looks nice on him/her!
I can still make out the nuances - the hair is shinier in the middle and close to the top!

Hmm... I think maybe their eyes could be... yellow - blue and yellow go nice together :)

Good luck on the rest of the face! Take your time, N! :D

(and this guy below me is a pervert not used to seeing pencil drawings by someone who draws because they *like* it, not because they have to satisfy a perverted audience!)

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

pfff atleast you can see it a bit. it looks more blue in real life so that's a bit dissapointing.

and they eyes will probebly be green ;) (but i'll keep yellow in mind)

(and again thanks i don't pay attention to comments alot that give useless things and just nag on somthing that is wrong but don't say what i can do about it. but yah i like it and if i can make people happy with my drawing that is the best i can get and i love to do it so that's awesome and even more awesome is that i can share it with people who enjoy looking at it ^_^ )

New Caracter outlining (Part 1) New Caracter outlining (Part 1)

I'm sure this will be great! Where will he/she be used? Have I heard of them before? :)
(And please color the eyes - not too hard - you can practice by making several more eyes in the same size in another piece of paper, and coloring them first, if you can be bothered with the extra work ;) )

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

Thank you ^_^(i hope it will be great)
and where he/she will be used i'm not sure yet. mabey i'll make it one of my caracters i will draw more often but i'm not sure yet also you never heard of him/her ;) (and okay i'll try to color the eyes and i'll keep the tip in mind ^_^ )

Ghettogun Ghettogun

Interesting!
The compact design remind me of a nail-gun.
Though a reflex/red-dot sight would be a rarity in any post-apoc scenario, given they need usable batteries, which will become more and more rare... of course, nothing stops one from marking the clear sight with a pinpoint themselves ;)

Will there be any more post-apoc work by you on NG?

themefinland responds:

Haha, good point! Maybe they just thought it looked cool and just put it there without any further thought on what it actually does.

Most likely, yea.

Face Study "Sensei" Face Study "Sensei"

Great job! Lot's of lifelike-ness and emotion on something that is so small!
The wrinkles are also really well-made!
Do you use some sort of magnifying glass when working on miniatures (like the pencil-heads), or do you just squint a lot? :)

b0em responds:

Thank you very much Mr. Hatfeld the Reviewmeister, always a pleasure to get your input!
I'm blessed with good eyesight so the only piece I've used a magnifying glass for is the wizard head yeah. Small work like this and the Thurbads are just a squintfest indeed, and working in decent light conditions helps a lot too.